In response to the recent directive from Gov. Evers and the State of Wisconsin, the Loyal Public School buildings will be closed for the remainder of the school year. To comply with this decision, virtual classes will continue through the end of the school year.
Items to remind and consider:
- HOME BASED LEARNING – We will continue until May 29.
- MEALS – We will continue to be distributing meals through May 29. Administration is working on a plan to extend meals past May 29.
- ELEMENTARY - Elementary families are reminded to continue picking up their homework from the elementary office
- PROM – We have a tentative plan to hold Prom on July 25.
- STUDENTS – Complete the work that is assigned by the teachers. In order to move on to the next grade or to receive credit/pass, you need to complete the work.
- SENIORS – You need to meet the graduation requirements to graduate. This requires you to complete the work assigned by your teachers to pass your classes. All outstanding fines and dues are to be paid and school-owned books and equipment must be returned prior to graduation.
- STUDENTS IN COLLEGE-LEVEL COURSES – Make sure you do whatever is required by your instructors. We have no control over these courses. Whether you pass the course is determined by you and your professor.
- GRADUATION – We have a tentative date of July 31 for Graduation. The site is yet to be determined.
- SENIOR BANQUET—a plan for announcing scholarships is in the works.
We are working on a plan for turning in all school-owned books and supplies during the first week of June. More information will be published as the details unfold.
Communication regarding summer school is underway. We will publish these details as decisions are made.