Benefits of Being a Substitute Teacher
- Flexible schedule to accept assignments when you want
- Make a positive difference in your community
- Variety of assignments available.
To Quality to be a Substitute Teacher, You Must
- Hold a valid and current Wisconsin Teacher License
- or -
- Obtain a substitute permit from the State Department of Instruction with completion of an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
How to Apply
Turn in an application, found at www.loyal.k12.wi.us, employment, teacher application. You can also contact Eva Froeba at
715-255-8561, extension 1302 for additional information.