Swimming lessons will be offered to Loyal students who have completed kindergarten at the Granton School pool from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. this summer. Each student is responsible for his/her own suit and towel. There will be 2 two-week sessions with a limit of 60 students per session.
Students may enroll in one of the two sessions by returning a completed enrollment form to the Loyal Elementary School office. You will only need to fill out 1 form per family. Each student may enroll for one session.
Enrollment will be based on a first come, first serve basis and forms will be numbered and marked with date/time when they arrive in the elementary office. You can assume that your child(ren) are in the session that you request unless we contact you.
- Students should not arrive before 12:15 p.m. and the bus will leave at 12:30 p.m. Please note that there is no supervision before 12:15 p.m. The bus will arrive back to school at approximately 2:30 p.m. depending upon the number of drop off students.
- No guests or friends will be allowed to attend any swim session.
- The height requirement for swim lessons is to be at least 4 ft. tall or thereabouts because the shallow end of the pool is 3 ft. deep and they need to touch the shallow end for lessons.
- Snacks are optional, but please limit the amount. No eating or drinking is allowed on the bus, and the time to eat a snack is limited.
- The bus will be travelling South on K to Granton. (This may change if there is road construction). Also, the bus driver will not drop off students at drop off points if no one is there to pick them up.
Below are the session dates.
Session 1 June 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Session 2 June 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30
If for some reason your child(ren) are not able to attend, please notify us at 255-8561 at your earliest convenience so that someone can be added from the waiting list.
Click here for the 2022 Registration Form